Interior design inspiration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of joeljones joeljones 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of jacquelinebaulch jacquelinebaulch 
    Participant

Hey B’s, I’m searching for interior design inspiration for our new psychology clinic, which is a converted warehouse. We like to make our spaces fresh, welcoming and contemporary. If you know of any awesome websites or Melbourne-based shops that sell furniture, artwork and general decorations (pillows, vases and other cool bits and pieces) please let me know. I’ve already bought some beautiful things from a fellow LMBDW, Have You Met Miss Jones, and would love to support some other people’s businesses. Thanks for your help x

Profile photo of Riss@mindsocks Riss@mindsocks 
    Participant

Hey Jacquelie,

Before I started Mind Socks I was creating abstract art. Feel free to head over to rissocodesigns on instagram and check out my work. If you like my style I am happy to create something for you and tie it in with colours of your decor that you choose.

Cheers,
    Riss xx

Profile photo of jacquelinebaulch jacquelinebaulch 
    Participant

Thanks Riss! Will do. Always looking for original artwork.

Love your Mind Socks business too. What a great cause!

Thanks Riss xx

Profile photo of joeljones joeljones 
    Participant

For furnishing, I guess you should give a try at Javateak furniture, they have these furniture sale at http://www.javateakoutdoorfurniture.com/specials/, bought some furniture from them too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sign me up!

©2017 Like Minded Bitches Drinking Wine

Made With Love by The Creative Collective (run by two fellow LMBDW's)

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account